• Goal: to bring together researchers working in membrane computing and related areas in a friendly atmosphere enhancing communication and cooperation• Organizing institutions:
• Dates: August 24 (Monday) – August 27 (Thursday), 2009
• Place: Hotel Posada, Curtea de Arges• Organizing committee:
Gheorghe Paun – Chair (email@example.com)
Costel Gheorghe – Co-chair
Gheorghe Barbu – Co-chair
Matteo Cavaliere (Trento, Italy)
Erzsébet Csuhaj-Varjú (Budapest, Hungary)
Rudolf Freund (Vienna, Austria)
Pierluigi Frisco (Edinburgh, UK)
Marian Gheorghe (Sheffield, UK)
Thomas Hinze (Jena, Germany)
Oscar H. Ibarra (Santa Barbara, USA)
Florentin Ipate (Pitesti, Romania)
Shankara Narayanan Krishna (Bombay, India)
Vincenzo Manca (Verona, Italy)
Giancarlo Mauri (Milano, Italy)
Radu Nicolescu (Auckland, New Zealand)
Linqiang Pan (Wuhan, China)
Gheorghe Paun (Bucharest, Romania) – Chair
Mario J. Pérez-Jiménez (Sevilla, Spain)
Claudio Zandron (Milano, Italy)
• Submission deadline: Monday May 25, 2009
• Notification of acceptance: Friday June 19, 2009
• Final version for the pre-proceedings: Monday July 13, 2009
• Form of submission: full paper (of a reasonable length), sent electronically to Gh. Paun, at firstname.lastname@example.org, pdf or ps file; the pre-proceedings (edited in Latex) will be available during the workshop
• Proceedings: a volume in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science series, for selected and additionally refereed papers, will be published after the meeting; details will be given during the workshop
• Web page: http://wmc10.psystems.eu
• Other relevant details:
Conform the tradition the workshop is planned as a friendly working meeting, with a good balance of science, tourism, socializing, and scientific collaboration.
The workshop fee will be of about 150 euros per person, to be paid during the workshop, in cash. This fee covers workshop participation, the workshop special dinner, the tourist program, as well as the lunches and dinners.
The accommodation, to be paid by each participant, will be available at various prices.
To know more about Curtea de Arges, visit http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtea de Arges.